|USB 2.0 "A" Plug to "B" Plug|
|USB "A" TO "A" Cable, iMac compatible|
|94-4001||-36ft||USB 2.0 Extended distance "A" to "B"|
|94-4419||3ft||USB "A" male (plug) to "A" female (receptacle)|
|94-3997||16ft||USB "A" Active
Extension (can daisy-chain to a maximum of 80 ft.)
• Regenerates USB signal with no degradation
|94-4002||USB A Extension with LED's to indicate data flow, 6 ft.|
Extension, 8 ft. lengths, iMac compatible.)
(Series connectable to total of 40 ft.)
|94-3832||PC to PC USB Network Bridge Cable
|1. USB specification revision 1.1 compliant.
2. Single cable solution for network communication, construct USB network up to 17PCs.
3. Support TCP/IP, NetBeUI, IPX/SPX protocols.
4. Resources sharing such as Printers, CD-ROMs, Modems, Scanners, etc.
5. Data transfer rate: Up to 5Mbps.
6. Standard Windows Explorer user interface.
indicating "A" Extension
Visually monitor data flow between devices and ports
A universal USB extension cable that will allow users to visually monitor the data flow passing thru the cables or ports. Utilizing a frequency tuned LED light indicator and sensing technology. The USB connector ends will activate a flashing LED light signal to notify the user of the connection and activity of the data flow between the computers and peripherals, eliminating the guess work of determining whether a connection had been made or if data was being transferred properly.
• Use with any existing USB Cable
• Extra bright flashing LED light indicator during active data transfer
• Low light LED indicator during idle mode
• Frequency tuned LED 1.1 compatible circuitry for accurate traffic flow indication
• Prevents data loss by indicating when it is safe to disconnect your device
• High performance wires for maximum data transfer speeds
• Fully compatible with USB 1.1 & 2.0 standards
|Mini "B" Cables|
|94-3996-6ft||6 ft. (standard)||USB "A" Plug to USB Mini "B" Plug, Version 2.0,|
|47-1932||USB Joystick Converter|
|Revolutionary converter extends from PC USB port
to support all conventional analog game controllers. Works with
Win95 v.4.00.950b and above, Win98, 2000, ME and XP. Will not work with
NT or MIDI devices. Only supports General Game Port Racing Wheel (not
Force Feedback or Digital type controllers)
|4-mode switchable (all conventional analog game controllers and ForceFeedBack, Av. Garde, ThrustMaster FCS, Bazooka, Maya, CH Flt Pro, FirePlus, FireDragon and 4-axis/4-button, Silver Hawk II, Space Ranger and 2-axis/8-button) ... for all PC/Win98 USB equipped systems. Includes 6 foot USB cable.|
|94-4430||USB "A" Female to USB "B" Male Adapter|
|94-4431||USB "A" Female to USB "A" Female Adapter|
|94-4432||USB "A" Male to USB "B" Female Adapter|
|94-4433||USB "A" Male to USB "A" Male Adapter|
|94-4434||USB "B" Male to USB "B" Male Adapter|
|94-4435||USB "A" Male to USB "A" Female Bendable Adapter|
|94-4436||USB "A" Female to USB "B" Female Adapter|
|94-4437||USB "A" Female to USB Mini "B" Male Adapter|
|94-3987||6 ft. USB to Parallel Printer Adapter||
|94-3020-2||USB Motherboard Extension, 2 ft.|
|47-1929||USB to Serial (DE9P) Adapter|
|USB Network Adapters|
|47-1942||USB to 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapter||
|• Includes USB cable|
Adapter for USB
(connect BOTH to USB port)
|14-1121||USB AB Manual Switch (Connect 2 PC’s USB ports to 1 USB printer)|
|14-1141||USB ABCD Manual Switch (Connect up to 4 PC's USB ports to 1 USB printer)|
|27-4121||USB 2 Position AutoSwitch (2 PC’s share 1 USB device, FCFS print mode)|
|27-4141||USB 4 Position AutoSwitch (4 PC’s share 1 USB device, FCFS print mode)|