Gigabit PoE (Power over Ethernet) AdapterModel GPA-1 / Connectronics PN 18-5330
The GPA-1 Gigabit PoE Adapter is an innovative device which allows non-compliant PoE equipment such as Proxim MP-8100/8200 Series Broadband Wireless Data Equipment to be powered by 802.3af/at compliant power injectors/switches, streamlining the installation and eliminating the need for extra power supplies. The adapter is universal, working with either Gigabit or 10/100 Ethernet networks and Mode A or Mode B PoE configurations. In addition, the GPA-1 has an auxiliary 48VDC output port that can be used to simultaneously (or independently) directly power any 48VDC device such as Ethernet switches, fans, or specialized equipment (subject to available power budget). As an aid in system troubleshooting, a visible indicator confirms that the power injector/switch is supplying power to the powered equipment.
• Converts any
compliant 802.3af/at PoE power to
non-compliant PoE power
• Powers any 48VDC non-compliant PoE device with compliant 802.3af/at compliant Ethernet switches,
hubs or injectors (subject to power budget)
• Works with any 802.3af or 802.3at PoE Injector Switch or Hub
• Eliminates need for non-compliant injectors
• Works with Gigabit or 10/100 Ethernet equipment
• Works in portable and fixed equipment environments
• Converts Mode B injectors to Mode A (ie for Cisco applications)
• External 48VDC output port available to power Ethernet switches, fans, specialized equipment, etc.
(based on available power budget)
• Does not require any external power to operate other than 802.3af/at
• Indicator LED illuminates when power output is ON.
• Includes integrated mounting ears for easy mounting
• Dimensions: 4.7”W x 3.5”D x 1.5”H (not including mounting ears)